Published work with preprints have their preprint identifier listed at the end. Articles accepted but not yet available online are listed as in press. People I have supervised have their names underlined. Altmetric links are direct to the Altmetric page for the article.
96. A Dyda, C King, A Dey, J Leask, AG Dunn (18 Sep 2019 v1) A systematic review of parental vaccine hesitancy and refusal in childhood vaccination. Research Square, 10.21203/rs.2.14640/v1.
95. E Harrison, P Martin, D Surian, AG Dunn (28 Apr 2019 v1) Recommending research articles to consumers of online vaccination information. arXiv, arXiv:1914.11886.
Published in Journals (59):
94. S Amin, AG Dunn, L Laranjo (2020) Social influence in the uptake and use of e-cigarettes: a systematic review. American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 58(1):129-41. [doi: 10.1016/j.amepre.2019.08.023; altmetric].
93. C Klein, P Clutton, AG Dunn (2019). Pathways to conspiracy: the social and linguistic precursors of involvement in Reddit’s conspiracy theory forum. PLoS One, 14(11):e0225098 [preprint: psyarxiv:8vesf; doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0225098; altmetric].
92. H Zhang*, C Wheldon*, AG Dunn, C Tao, J Huo, R Zhang, M Prosperi, Y Guo, J Bian (2019) Mining Twitter to assess the determinants of health behavior towards human papillomavirus vaccination in the United States. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, ocz191. [preprint: arXiv:1907.11624; doi: 10.1093/jamia/ocz191; altmetric].
91. Z Shah, D Surian, A Dyda, E Coiera, KD Mandl, AG Dunn (2019) Automatically applying a credibility appraisal tool to track vaccination-related communications shared on social media. Journal of Medical Internet Research, 21:11. [doi: 10.2196/14007; preprint: arXiv:1903.07219; altmetric].
90. M Steffens, AG Dunn, KE Wiley, J Leask (2019) How organisations promoting vaccination respond to misinformation on social media: a qualitative investigation. BMC Public Health, 19:1348. [doi:10.1186/s12889-019-7659-3; altmetric].
89. Z Shah, AG Dunn (Online Early) Event detection on Twitter by mapping unexpected changes in streaming data into a spatiotemporal lattice. IEEE Transactions on Big Data, (Accepted 16 Oct 2019). [doi: 10.1109/TBDATA.2019.2948594; altmetric]
88. D Surian, V Kim, R Menon, AG Dunn, V Sintchenko, E Coiera (2019) Tracking a user moving in dynamic indoor environments using Bluetooth low energy beacons. Journal of Biomedical Informatics, In Press. [doi: 10.1016/j.jbi.2019.103288; altmetric]
87. Z Shah, P Martin, E Coiera, KD Mandl, AG Dunn (2019) Modeling spatiotemporal factors associated with sentiment on Twitter: Synthesis and suggestions for improving the identification of localized deviations. Journal of Medical Internet Research, 21(5):e12881. [doi: 10.2196/12881; preprint: arXiv:1802.07859; altmetric].
86. A Dyda, Z Shah, D Surian, P Martin, E Coiera, A Dey, J Leask, AG Dunn (2019) HPV vaccine coverage in Australia and associations with HPV vaccine information exposure among Australian Twitter users, Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics, 15:1488-95. [doi: 10.1080/21645515.2019.1596712; altmetric]
85. R Bashir, D Surian, AG Dunn (2019) The risk of conclusion change in systematic review updates can be estimated by learning from a database of published examples, Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, 110:42-49.[doi:10.1016/j.jclinepi.2019.02.015; altmetric]
84. R Bashir, AG Dunn (2019) Software engineering principles address current problems in the systematic review ecosystem, Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, 109:136-141. [doi:10.1016/j.jclinepi.2018.12.014; altmetric]
83. AG Dunn, L Orenstein, E Coiera, KD Mandl, FT Bourgeois (2019) The timing and frequency of trial inclusion in systematic reviews of type 2 diabetes drugs was associated with trial characteristics, Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, 109:62-69.[doi:10.1016/j.jclinepi.2019.01.009; altmetric]
82. P Martin, D Surian, R Bashir, FT Bourgeois, AG Dunn (2019) Trial2rev: Combining machine learning and crowd-sourcing to create a shared space for updating systematic reviews, JAMIA Open, ooy062. [doi: 10.1093/jamiaopen/ooy062; altmetric]
81. R Bashir, D Surian, AG Dunn (2018) Time-to-update of systematic reviews relative to the availability of new primary evidence, Systematic Reviews, 7:195 [doi: 10.1186/s13643-018-0856-9; altmetric]
80. L Trinquart, AG Dunn, FT Bourgeois (2018) Registration of published randomized trials: a systematic review and meta-analysis, BMC Medicine, 16:173. [doi: 10.1186/s12916-018-1168-6; altmetric]
79. AG Dunn, KD Mandl, E Coiera (2018) Social media interventions for precision public health: promises and risks, npj Digital Medicine, 1:47. [doi: 10.1038/s41746-018-0054-0; altmetric]
78. L Laranjo*, AG Dunn*, HL Tong, AB Kocaballi, J Chen, R Bashir, D Surian, B Gallego, F Magrabi, AYS Lau, E Coiera (2018) Conversational agents in healthcare: a systematic review, Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, ocy072. [doi: 10.1093/jamia/ocy072; altmetric]
77. D Surian, AG Dunn, L Orenstein, R Bashir, E Coiera, FT Bourgeois (2018) A shared latent space matrix factorisation method for recommending new trial evidence for systematic review updates, Journal of Biomedical Informatics, 79:32-40.
[doi: 10.1016/j.jbi.2018.01.008; altmetric; preprint: arXiv:1709.06758 20 Sep 2017 v1; 11 Dec 2017 v2]
76. Q Grundy*, AG Dunn*, FT Bourgeois, E Coiera, L Bero (2018) Prevalence of Disclosed Conflicts of Interest in Biomedical Research and Associations With Journal Impact Factors and Altmetric Scores, JAMA, 319(4):408-409. [doi: 10.1001/jama.2017.20738; altmetric]
75. AG Dunn, E Coiera, FT Bourgeois (2018) Unreported links between trial registrations and published articles were identified using document similarity measures in a cross-sectional analysis of ClinicalTrials.gov, Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, 95:94-101.
[doi: 10.1016/j.jclinepi.2017.12.007; altmetric; preprint: arXiv:1709.02116]
74. M Steffens, AG Dunn, J Leask (2017) Meeting the challenges of reporting on public health in the new media landscape, Australian Journalism Review, 39(2):121-134.
73. G Shapiro, D Surian, AG Dunn, R Perry, M Kelaher (2017) Comparing human papillomavirus vaccine concerns on Twitter: A cross-sectional study of users in Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom, BMJ Open, 7:e016869. [doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2017-016869; altmetric]
72. R Bashir, FT Bourgeois, AG Dunn (2017) A systematic review of the processes used to link clinical trial registrations to their published results, Systematic Reviews, 6:123. [doi: 10.1186/s13643-017-0518-3; altmetric]
71. S Raichand, AG Dunn, M-S Ong, FT Bourgeois, E Coiera, KD Mandl (2017) Conclusions in systematic reviews of mammography for breast cancer screening and associations with review design and author characteristics, Systematic Reviews, 6:105. [doi: 10.1186/s13643-017-0495-6; altmetric]
70. AG Dunn, D Surian, J Leask, A Dey, KD Mandl, E Coiera (2017) Mapping information exposure on social media to explain differences in HPV vaccine coverage in the United States, Vaccine, 35(23):3033-3040. [doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2017.04.060; altmetric]
69. R Bashir, AG Dunn (2016) A systematic review protocol assessing the processes for linking clinical trial registries and their published results, BMJ Open, 6(10):e013048 [doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2016-013048; altmetric]
68. D Surian, DQ Nguyen, G Kennedy, M Johnson, E Coiera, AG Dunn (2016) Characterizing Twitter discussions about HPV vaccines using topic modelling and community detection. Journal of Medical Internet Research, 18(8):e232. [doi: 10.2196/jmir.6045; altmetric]
67. AG Dunn, X Zhou, J Hudgins, D Arachi, KD Mandl, E Coiera, FT Bourgeois. (2016) Financial competing interests were associated with favourable conclusions and greater author productivity in non-systematic reviews of neuraminidase inhibitors. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, 80:43-49. [doi: 10.1016/j.jclinepi.2016.07.010; altmetric]
65. AG Dunn, E Coiera, KD Mandl, FT Bourgeois (2016) Conflict of interest disclosure in biomedical research: A review of current practices, biases, and the role of public registries in improving transparency. Research Integrity and Peer Review, 1:1. [doi:10.1186/s41073-016-0006-7 ; altmetric]
64. AG Dunn, J Leask, X Zhou, KD Mandl, E Coiera (2015) Associations between exposure and expression of negative opinions about human papillomavirus vaccines on social media: an observational study. Journal of Medical Internet Research, 17(6):e144. [doi:10.2196/jmir.4343 ; altmetric]
63. B Gallego, SR Walter, RO Day, AG Dunn, V Sivaraman, N Shah, CA Longhurst, E Coiera (2015) Bringing cohort studies to the bedside: Framework for a ‘green button’ to support clinical decision-making. Journal of Comparative Effectiveness Research, 4(3):191-197. [doi:10.2217/cer.15.12 ; altmetric]
62. X Zhou, Y Wang, G Tsafnat, E Coiera, FT Bourgeois, AG Dunn (2015) Citations alone were enough to predict favourable conclusions in reviews of neuraminidase inhibitors. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, 68(1):87-93.
[doi:10.1016/j.jclinepi.2014.09.014 ; altmetric]
61. AG Dunn, D Arachi, J Hudgins, G Tsafnat, E Coiera, FT Bourgeois (2014) Financial Conflicts of Interest and Conclusions About Neuraminidase Inhibitors for Influenza: An Analysis of Systematic Reviews, Annals of Internal Medicine; 161(7):513-518.
[doi:10.7326/M14-0933 ; altmetric] [post-print pdf]
60. AG Dunn, E Coiera (2014) Should comparative effectiveness research ignore industry-funded data? Journal of Comparative Effectiveness Research, 3(4):317–320. [doi: 10.2217/cer.14.31 ; altmetric]
57. K Robinson, AG Dunn, G Tsafnat, P Glasziou (2014) Citation networks of related trials are often disconnected: implications for bidirectional citation searches, Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, 67(7):793-799.
[doi:10.1016/j.jclinepi.2013.11.015 ; altmetric] [post-print pdf]
56. M-K Choong, F Galgani, AG Dunn, G Tsafnat (2014) Automatic evidence retrieval for systematic reviews. Journal of Medical Internet Research, 16(10):e223. [doi: 10.2196/jmir.3369 ; altmetric]
55. D Debono, JF Travaglia, AG Dunn, D Thoms, R Hinchcliff, J Plumb, J Milne, N Erez-Rein, J Wiley, J Braithwaite (2014) Strengthening the capacity of nursing leaders through multifaceted professional development initiatives. Collegian, 23(1):19-28.
54. J Majer, AG Dunn, J-P Orsini (2014) Computer Modelling as an Aid to Forest and Woodland Restoration, Open Journal of Forestry, 4(2) 112-123.
53. AG Dunn, KD Mandl, E Coiera, FT Bourgeois (2013) The effects of industry sponsorship on comparator selection in trial registrations for neuropsychiatric conditions in children, PLOS ONE, 8(12): e84951.
[doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0084951 ; altmetric]
50. B Gallego, AG Dunn, E Coiera (2013) The role of electronic medical records in comparative effectiveness research, Journal of Comparative Effectiveness Research, 2 (6):529-532.
49. AYS Lau, AG Dunn, N Mortimer, A Gallagher, J Proudfoot, A Andrews, S-T Liaw, J Crimmins, A Arguel, E Coiera (2013) Social and Self-Reflective Use of a Web-based Personally Controlled Health Management System, Journal of Medical Internet Research, 15(9):e211.
[doi:10.2196/jmir.2682 ; altmetric]
48. B Gallego, WB Runciman, O Perez-Concha, S-T Liaw, RO Day, AG Dunn, E Coiera (2013) The management of severe hypertension in Australia, BMC Health Services Research 13(414).
[doi:10.1186/1472-6963-13-414 ; altmetric]
47. AG Dunn, RO Day, KD Mandl, E Coiera (2012) Learning from Hackers: Open-Source Clinical Trials, Science Translational Medicine, 4:132cm5.
[doi:10.1126/scitranslmed.3003682 ; altmetric][post-print pdf]
46. AG Dunn, B Gallego, E Coiera (2012) Industry influenced evidence production in collaborative research communities: A network analysis, Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, 65(5): 535-543.
[doi:10.1016/j.jclinepi.2011.10.010 ; altmetric][pre-print pdf]
45. AG Dunn, FT Bourgeois, S Murthy, KD Mandl, RO Day, E Coiera (2012) The role and impact of research agendas on the comparative effectiveness research amongst anti-hyperlipidemics, Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 91(4): 685-691.
[doi:10.1038/clpt.2011.279 ; altmetric][pre-print pdf]
44. AG Dunn, J Braithwaite, B Gallego, RO Day, W Runciman, E Coiera (2012) Nation-scale adoption of new medicines by doctors: an application of the Bass diffusion model, BMC Health Services Research, 12:248.
43. B Gallego, M Westbrook, AG Dunn, J Braithwaite (2012) Investigating patient safety culture across a health system: multi-level modelling of differences associated with service types and staff demographics, International Journal for Quality in Health Care, 24(4): 311-320.
42. AD Spigelman, DS Debono, K Oates, AG Dunn, J Braithwaite (2012) Patient safety teaching in Australian medical schools: a national survey, Clinical Risk, 18(2): 46-51.
41. F Magrabi, S Li, AG Dunn, E Coiera (2011) Challenges in measuring the impact of interruption on patient safety and workflow outcomes, Methods of Information in Medicine, 50(5): 447-453.
40. AG Dunn, M-S Ong, JI Westbrook, F Magrabi, E Coiera, W Wobcke (2011) A simulation framework for mapping risks in clinical processes: the case of in-patient transfers, Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association,18:259-266.
39. AG Dunn, JI Westbrook (2011) Interpreting social network metrics in healthcare organisations: a review and guide to validating small networks. Social Science & Medicine, 72:1064-1068.
38. AG Dunn, B Gallego (2010) Diffusion of competing innovations: the effects of network structure on the provision of healthcare. Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation October 2010, 13(4) 8.
37. AG Dunn (2010) Grid-induced biases in connectivity metric implementations that use regular grids. Ecography 33:627-631.
36. AG Dunn, J Majer (2009) Measuring connectivity patterns in a macro-corridor on the south coast of Western Australia. Ecological Management & Restoration 10:51-57.
35. AG Dunn, J Majer (2007) In response to the continuum method for fauna research: a hierarchical, patch-based model of spatial landscape patterns. Oikos 116:1413-1418.
Published as Book Chapters (7):
34. H Zhang, C Wheldon, C Tao, AG Dunn, Y Guo, J Huo, J Bian (2019) How to improve public health via mining social media platforms: A case study of human papillomaviruses (HPV). In: Bian J., Guo Y., He Z., Hu X. (eds) Social Web and Health Research. Springer, Cham; pages 207-231. doi: 10.1007/978-3-030-14714-3_11
. AG Dunn, D Arachi, FT Bourgeois (2015) Identifying clinical study types from PubMed metadata: The active (machine) learning approach. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics, 216:867-871. [From MedInfo 2015 conference doi: 10.3233/978-1-61499-564-7-867]
. X Zhou, E Coiera, G Tsafnat, D Arachi, M-S Ong, AG Dunn (2015) Using social connection information to improve opinion mining: Identifying negative sentiment about HPV vaccines on Twitter, Studies in Health Technology and Informatics, 216:761-765 [From MedInfo 2015 conference doi: 10.3233/978-1-61499-564-7-761]
. AYS Lau, AG Dunn, N Mortimer, J Proudfoot, A Andrews, S-T Liaw, J Crimmins, A Arguel, E Coiera (2013) Consumers’ Online Social Network Topologies and Health Behaviours, Studies in Health Technology and Informatics, 192:77-81. [From MedInfo 2013 conference]
33. WR Wobcke, AG Dunn (2012) Agent-based modelling for risk assessment of routine clinical processes. In N Desai, A Liu, M Winkoff (Eds) PRIMA 2010: Principles and Practice of Multi-Agent Systems. Springer-Verlag, Berlin.
. F Magrabi F, SY Li, AG Dunn, E Coiera (2010) Why is it so difficult to measure the effects of interruptions in healthcare?. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics, 160:784-788. [From MedInfo 2010 conference doi: 10.3233/978-1-60750-588-4-784]
32. AG Dunn (2010) Hierarchical cellular automata methods, in Understanding Complex Systems, Simulating Complex Systems by Cellular Automata. Eds. A.G. Hoekstra, P.M.A. Sloot, J. Kroc, Springer-Verlag Berlin, Pages 59-80.
Presented at Conferences (29):
31. MS Steffens, AG Dunn, M Marques, M Danchin , HO Witteman, J Leask (2020) Addressing vaccination misinformation with debunking messages: a randomised controlled trial. Australasian Society of Behavioural Health and Medicine, February 5-7, 2020, Sydney, Australia. [submission; selected; presentation]
30. S Amin, AG Dunn, L Laranjo (2020) Consumers’ first experience with an electronic cigarette in Australia: A quantitative and qualitative evaluation. Australasian Society of Behavioural Health and Medicine, February 5-7, 2020, Sydney, Australia. [submission; selected; poster]
29. AG Dunn, P Martin, F Bourgeois (2019) Using trial2rev to support timely and efficient systematic review updates. AMIA Annual Symposium, November 19, 2019, Washington DC, United States. [submission; selected; systems demonstration]
28. S Amin, AG Dunn, L Laranjo (2019) Influence of e-cigarette advertisement on the uptake and use of electronic cigarettes among adolescents: A systematic review. American Public Health Association (APHA) Annual Symposium, November 2-6, 2019, Philadelphia, United States. [submission; selected; poster]
27. L Laranjo, AG Dunn, HL Tong, AB Kocaballi, J Chen, R Bashir, D Surian, B Gallego, F Magrabi, AYS Lau, E Coiera (2018) Technological Characteristics of Conversational Agents Used for Health-Related Purposes – A Systematic Review. AMIA Annual Symposium, November 5, 2018, Chicago, United States. [submission; selected; podium abstract]
26. R Bashir, D Surian, AG Dunn (2018) An empirically-defined decision tree to predict systematic reviews at risk of change in conclusion. Cochrane Colloquium, September 16-18, Edinburgh, Scotland. [submission; selected; abstract]
25. Q Grundy, AG Dunn, F Bourgeois, L Bero (2017) The prevalence of conflict of interest disclosures in biomedical research. Peer Review Congress, September 10-12, Chicago, United States. [submission; selected; abstract]
24. R Bashir, AG Dunn (2017) Do systematic review updates target questions where evidence accumulates faster? Evidence Live, June 21-22, 2017, London, United Kingdom. [submission; selected; abstract]
23. GK Shapiro, D Surian, AG Dunn, R Perry, M Kelaher (2017) Opposition to HPV vaccination on Twitter. Presented at the Canadian Association for Health Services and Policy Research Conference, May 24-26, 2017, Toronto, Canada. [submission; selected; abstract]
22. AG Dunn, FT Bourgeois (2016) A matching algorithm between ClinicalTrials.gov and PubMed to support the monitoring of gaps in published study results. AMIA Annual Symosium, November 2016 (Chicago, United States). [submission; selected; podium abstract]
21. X Zhou, E Coiera, G Tsafnat, D Arachi, M-S Ong, AG Dunn (2015) Using social connection information to improve opinion mining: Identifying negative sentiment about HPV vaccines on Twitter. The 15th World Congress on Medical and Health Informatics MedInfo, August 2015 (Sao Paulo, Brazil). [submission; selected; full paper]
20. AG Dunn, D Arachi, FT Bourgeois (2015) Identifying clinical study types from PubMed metadata: the active (machine) learning approach. The 15th World Congress on Medical and Health Informatics. MedInfo, August 2015 (Sao Paulo, Brazil). [submission; selected; full paper]
19. G Tsafnat, Paul Glasziou, AG Dunn, E Coiera (2014) The idea behind IDEA. The 2014 Macquarie University Workshop on Text Mining and Health, September 26 2014, Sydney, Australia. [submission; selected; abstract]
18. AG Dunn, G Tsafnat, E Coiera (2014) Automatic classification of published clinical articles using metadata instead of content, The 2014 Macquarie University Workshop on Text Mining and Health, September 26 2014, Sydney, Australia. [submission; selected; abstract]
17. AG Dunn, G Tsafnat, E Coiera (2013) Preventing harmful translations: an informatics approach to clinical evidence surveillance. NHMRC Research Translation Faculty Symposium. October 2013, Sydney, Australia. [submission; selected; abstract]
16. MB Gillies, F Galgani, G Tsafnat, AG Dunn, N Huang and M Williamson (2013) Feasibility of Using Australian GP Prescribing Data for Pharmacovigilance. 29th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology & Therapeutic Risk Management. August 2013, Montreal, Canada. [submission; selected]
15. F Galgani, AG Dunn, M Williamson, M Giles, G Tsafnat (2013) Understanding patient experiences from mining primary care data. Big Data in health and biomedicine. April 2013, Melbourne, Australia. [submission; selected]
14. AYS Lau, AG Dunn, N Mortimer, J Proudfoot, A Andrews, S-T Liaw, J Crimmins, A Arguel, E Coiera (2013) Consumers’ Online Social Network Topologies and Health Behaviours, The 14th World Congress on Medical and Health Informatics. Medinfo 2013 (Copenhagen). [submission; selected; full paper]
13. AG Dunn, S Murthy, F Bourgeois, E Coiera (2011) A first look at a network of comparative effectiveness research in a large clinical trials registry, NetSci2011, June 6-10, Budapest. [submission; poster; abstract]
12. F Magrabi, SYW Li, AG Dunn, E Coiera (2010) Why is it so difficult to measure the effects of interruptions in healthcare? 13th International Congress on Medical Informatics. Medinfo 2010. [submission; selected; full paper]
11. AG Dunn, B Gallego (2010) Prescription volumes show that primary care is slow to respond to negative evidence, ACSQHC, 6-8 September, Perth. [submission; selected; abstract]
10. AG Dunn, B Gallego (2009) Explaining low levels of recommended care in healthcare provision via diffusion through advice-giving networks. Emergence in Geographical Space International Conference, 23-25 November 2009, Paris. [submission; selected; abstract]
9. AG Dunn (2009). Spatial and social clustering in cultural dynamics simulation: towards spatially-explicit, calibrated Axelrod models. Emergence in Geographical Space International Conference, 23-25 November 2009, Paris. [submission; selected; abstract]
8. AG Dunn (2008). Interdisciplinary technologies contribute to a new model of urbanisation for the south coast of Western Australia. Alcoa Research Centre for Stronger Communities Working Paper Series. ARCSC, Perth. [invited]
7. AG Dunn, D Stehlik (2007) Governance by social network: a multiscale analysis of communication efficiency. The 8th Asia-Pacific Complex Systems Conference, Surfers Paradise. Awarded best presentation in social sciences track. [submission; selected; abstract]
6. AG Dunn, J Majer (2007) Predictive, spatially explicit modelling of blackberry dispersal. 9th International Conference on the Ecology and Management of Alien Plant Invasions. Perth. [submission; selected; abstract]
5. AG Dunn, J Majer (2007) Simulating weed propagation via hierarchical, patch-based cellular automata. In Y. Shi et al. (Eds.) ICCS, Part I, LNCS 4487, 762-769. Beijing. [submission; selected; full paper]
4. AG Dunn, G Milne (2004) Modelling wildfire dynamics via interacting automata. In Sloot et al. (Eds.) ACRI04 LNCS 3305, 395-404, Amsterdam. [submission; selected; full paper]
3. AG Dunn (2003) Environment-independent performance analyses of cryptographic algorithms. The 26th Australasian Computer Science Conference, Adelaide. [submission; selected; full paper]
Book Reviews (1):
2. Book Review of: Batagelj V, Doreian P, Ferligoj A, Kejzar N, Understanding Large Temporal Networks and Spatial Networks: Exploration, Pattern Searching, Visualization and Network Evolution 2014, Wiley Series in Computational and Quantitative Social Science.
PhD Thesis (1):
1. AG Dunn (2007) A model of wildfire propagation using the interacting spatial automata formalism. The University of Western Australia [pdf on a new page]